Purchase Our Downloadable Dispensary Product Safety Plan Template
The Downloadable Dispensary Product Safety Plan Template is around 25 pages in length and has been developed by a leading marijuana laboratory. The purpose of product safety protocols is to ensure that medical marijuana is:
• Free of pests and microbiological contaminants, toxins, pesticides and non-organic nutrient residues;
• Medicinally potent and;
• Properly labeled to strength of active ingredients.
Downloadable Dispensary Product Safety Plan Template Price: $559
Product purity is achieved first through preventive measures:
• Proper sanitation, scrupulous clean room operations, maintaining a closed growing environment, and controlling for heavy metals;
• Limiting human traffic and transport and enforcing clean room and general hygiene protocols and;
• Systematically pruning plants of decaying matter, quarantining contaminated plants, employing predator species, and developing disease-resistant strains.
Additionally, for the failure of preventive measures the need for remediation is addressed through close observation of growing conditions and continual laboratory analysis of samples for dispensing and cultivating marijuana. Remediation is used, when necessary, while always employing the most organic and least toxic method that will be effective. Details of prevention, assessment, and remediation procedures are contained within this Product Safety Plan.
Table of Contents below, click to view.
CUSTOM DISPENSARY AND CULTIVATION PACKAGES SPECIFIC FOR YOUR STATE, SITE AND GROUP ARE ALSO AVAILABLE! CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the cannabis industry.