OPEN A DISPENSARY IN ARIZONA
In November 2010 Arizona legalized medical marijuana through a majority vote of Proposition 203. The state’s Department of Health Services regulates the program and since legalization has awarded close to a hundred dispensary licenses. The department reopened the dispensary licensing application process in July of 2016 – there were 750 submitted applications for 31 licenses.
The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol started collecting signatures in 2015 and the Initiative to legalize recreational marijuana use in Arizona is officially on the November 2016 ballot. Entire Initiative can be found here.
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Download our Arizona Dispensary Application Guide, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to an application submission. Click here for more info.
2. Educate yourself on what it takes to operate a dispensary/cultivation facility. Purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Policies and Procedures).
3. Let us guide you through the entire application process with our Custom Solutions Package, contact us for a complimentary consultation. Please note: interested parties must have real estate defined in order to qualify for a complimentary consultation.
The Arizona Dispensary Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Arizona below.
REQUIRED ARIZONA BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY APPLICATION:
- -Inventory Control Plan
- -Patient Record Keeping Plan
- -Security Plan
- -Patient Education Plan
- -Financial Plan
- -Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED ARIZONA BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY APPLICATION:
- -Marketing & Advertising Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Administration Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Product Labeling & Analysis Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Edible and Infusion Bakery Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Cleaning & Sanitation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Transportation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Custom solutions for select plans available, email Info@DispensaryPermits.com for more information.
We have utilized the best experts and consultants to produce the best plans possible for these different areas. Our proposals have been quoted directly in the RFP of several jurisdictions and have been considered some of the highest scoring submissions for the dispensary application process.
DEMOGRAPHICS – ARIZONA
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.