OPEN A DISPENSARY IN COLORADO
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to moving forward with an application submission for a marijuana business license.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
3. Let us guide you through the entire application process with our Custom Solutions Package. Contact Us for a complimentary consultation.
Colorado legalized medical marijuana in 2007 however Amendment 64 passed in November 2012, legalizing recreational marijuana and establishing retail marijuana sales to all adults over 21. Opening a marijuana dispensary or becoming a cultivation facility producer is initiated through an application process regulated by the Colorado Department of Revenue: Enforcement Division.
The Colorado Marijuana Business Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Colorado below.
REQUIRED COLORADO BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- –Dispensary Business Plan
- –Financial Plan
- –Security Plan
- –Inventory Control Plan
- –Staffing Plan
- –Operations Plan
- –Suitability of Proposed Facility Plan
- –Cultivation Facility Plan
- -Community Engagement Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED COLORADO BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- –Environmental Plan
- –Fire Safety Plan
- –Product Safety Plan
- -Marketing & Advertising Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Record Keeping Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Transportation Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Interested in opening a marijuana facility in Colorado? Don’t wait, start now and let us guide you through the process. Contact Us!
DEMOGRAPHICS – COLORADO
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.