OPEN A DISPENSARY IN CONNECTICUT
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to application submission.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
In May of 2012, Connecticut legalize medical marijuana and the Department of Consumer Protection was tasked to regulate the medical marijuana program in the state. Only pharmacists were allowed to apply for and be issued licenses as dispensaries. In 2014, the state issued six licenses for dispensaries and four cultivation center licenses. The Department reopened the application process and submission deadline was on Sept 18, 2015 with 19 application submissions.
The state is not currently accepting any applications for marijuana businesses. In the event the state decides to reopen the application process and you would like to be notified, sign up for our emailing list here. In the meantime, review the information below to prepare yourself and stay ahead of the game.
The Connecticut Dispensary Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Connecticut below.
REQUIRED CONNECTICUT BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Inventory Control Plan
- -Patient Record Keeping Plan
- -Security Plan
- -Patient Education Plan
- -Financial Plan
- -Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED CONNECTICUT BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Marketing & Advertising Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Administration Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Product Labeling & Analysis Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Edible and Infusion Bakery Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Cleaning & Sanitation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Transportation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Custom solutions for select plans available, email Info@DispensaryPermits.com for more information.
Refer to map for states with current and/or upcoming application opportunities to apply for medical marijuana licenses.
Are you an existing licensee holder and need help with the setup of your marijuana facility such as staffing, training or branding? Dispensary Permits offers business consulting for marijuana facilities. Contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary phone consultation
DEMOGRAPHICS – CONNECTICUT
Let us know how you would like to be involved in the marijuana industry.