OPEN A DISPENSARY IN DELAWARE
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to moving forward with an application submission for a marijuana business license.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
In May 13th 2011, Delaware passed SB 17, legalizing medical marijuana in the state. The state awarded a single dispensary license to First State Compassion Center which has been operational since June 26th, 2015.
In December of 2015, the Department of Health decided to begin accepting Request For Proposals (RFP) for the Registration and Operation of a Medical Marijuana Compassion Center to produce, process and sell medical marijuana in Kent and Sussex County. Those interested in submitting an RFP must attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting held on Feb 1, 2016 and RFPs will be accepted until 11:00 a.m on March 30, 2016.
The state is not currently accepting any applications for marijuana businesses. In the event the state decides to reopen the application process and you would like to be notified, sign up for our emailing list here. In the meantime, review the information below to prepare yourself and stay ahead of the game.
The Delaware Dispensary Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Delaware below.
REQUIRED DELAWARE BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- Inventory Control Plan
- Patient Record Keeping Plan
- Security Plan
- Patient Education Plan
- Financial Plan
- Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED DELAWARE BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- Marketing & Advertising Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Administration Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Product Labeling & Analysis Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Edible and Infusion Bakery Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Cleaning & Sanitation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Transportation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Custom solutions for select plans available, email Info@DispensaryPermits.com for more information.
Refer to map for states with current and/or upcoming application opportunities to apply for medical marijuana licenses.
Are you an existing licensee holder and need help with the setup of your marijuana facility such as staffing, training or branding? Dispensary Permits offers business consulting for marijuana facilities. Contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary phone consultation
DEMOGRAPHICS – DELAWARE
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.