OPEN A DISPENSARY IN MAINE
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to moving forward with an application submission for a marijuana business license.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
3. Let us guide you through the entire application process with our Custom Solutions Package. Contact Us for a complimentary consultation.
Maine legalized medical marijuana by a majority vote of Ballot Question 2 on November 2nd, 1999. The law was modified for improvements in 2009 allowing for a dispensary system in the state. The Maine Department of Health and Human Services regulates the state’s medical marijuana program. The law allowed for 8 non-for profit state licensed dispensaries and 8 were awarded in 2010.
A Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol in Maine has successfully submitted an Initiative that will be on the November 2016 Ballot. If passed, it will legalize the possession and use of marijuana for individuals 21 years and above. The Marijuana Legalization Act’s licensing authority is the Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry and will allow for:
- – Retail marijuana store licenses;
- – Retail marijuana cultivation facility licenses;
- – Retail marijuana products manufacturing facility licenses;
- – Retail marijuana testing facility licenses;
- – Retail marijuana social club licenses
For more information, read the full initiative here.
The Maine Dispensary Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Maine below.
REQUIRED MAINE BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Inventory Control Plan
- -Patient Record Keeping Plan
- -Security Plan
- -Patient Education Plan
- -Financial Plan
- -Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED MAINE BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA:
- -Marketing & Advertising Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Administration Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Product Labeling & Analysis Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Edible and Infusion Bakery Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Cleaning & Sanitation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Transportation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Custom solutions for select plans available, email Info@DispensaryPermits.com for more information.
Are you an existing licensee holder and need help with the setup of your marijuana facility such as staffing, training or branding? Dispensary Permits offers business consulting for marijuana facilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary phone consultation.
DEMOGRAPHICS – MAINE
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.