OPEN A DISPENSARY IN MINNESOTA
In May of 2014, Minnesota passed a medical marijuana bill allowing for the possession and use of medical marijuana for qualifying patients in the state. The bill allows for two manufacturing facilities and eight dispensaries statewide. Each of the two registered manufacturers will establish and operate four distribution facilities around the state, for a total of eight. In July of 2015, the first dispensary in the state opened its doors to patients.
The state is not currently accepting any new applications for marijuana businesses. In the event the state decides to reopen the application process and you would like to be notified, sign up for our emailing list here. In the meantime, review the information below to prepare yourself and stay ahead of the game.
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to moving forward with an application submission for a marijuana business license.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
The Minnesota Dispensary Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Minnesota below.
REQUIRED MINNESOTA BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Inventory Control Plan
- -Patient Record Keeping Plan
- -Security Plan
- -Patient Education Plan
- -Financial Plan
- -Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED MINNESOTA BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Marketing & Advertising Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Administration Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Product Labeling & Analysis Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Edible and Infusion Bakery Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Cleaning & Sanitation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Transportation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Custom solutions for select plans available, email Info@DispensaryPermits.com for more information.
Refer to map for states with current and/or upcoming application opportunities to apply for medical marijuana licenses.
Are you an existing licensee holder and need help with the setup of your marijuana facility such as staffing, training or branding? Dispensary Permits offers business consulting for marijuana facilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary phone consultation.
DEMOGRAPHICS – MINNESOTA
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.