OPEN A DISPENSARY IN MONTANA
In November of 2004, voters of Montana passed Initiative 148 legalizing a medical marijuana bill -the vote was 62% to 38%. It eliminated criminal sanctions for medical cannabis authorized by a patient’s physician. Possession of as many as six cannabis plants is allowed from home cultivation as the law does not allow for a state regulated dispensary system.
In the event the state decides to allow for a dispensary system and you would like to be notified, sign up for our emailing list here. In the meantime, review the information below to prepare yourself and stay ahead of the game.
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to moving forward with an application submission for a marijuana business license.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
Most State Marijuana Business Application Processes require that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. It is not uncommon for entrepreneurs to begin preparing for the application process before legalization. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Montana below.
REQUIRED MONTANA BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Inventory Control Plan
- -Patient Record Keeping Plan
- -Security Plan
- -Patient Education Plan
- -Financial Plan
RECOMMENDED MONTANA BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- -Marketing & Advertising Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Administration Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Product Labeling & Analysis Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Edible and Infusion Bakery Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Cleaning & Sanitation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Transportation Plan – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Custom solutions for select plans available, email Info@DispensaryPermits.com for more information.
Refer to map for states with current and/or upcoming application opportunities to apply for medical marijuana business licenses.
DEMOGRAPHICS – MONTANA
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.