OPEN A DISPENSARY IN OREGON
Dispensary/Cultivation Application Tools and Services:
1. Purchase our Roadmap To Success, a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to moving forward with an application submission for a marijuana business license.
2. Browse and purchase our Marijuana Business Plan Templates (Cultivation Plan, Operations Plan, Security Plan etc.)
3. Let us guide you through the entire application process with our Custom Solutions Package. Contact Us for a complimentary consultation.
In 1998, Oregon legalized the use of medical marijuana for qualified patients. In Nov of 2014, Oregon legalized recreational marijuana allowing the Medical Marijuana Dispensary Program’s 345 registered medical marijuana dispensaries to sell a restricted and limited amount of recreational marijuana to non patients. A list of dispensaries can be found here. There are no limits set for the amount of dispensaries allowed in the state.
Measure 91 legalized in November 2014, legalizing recreational marijuana. The Oregon Liquor Control Commission was assigned to regulate the state’s recreational marijuana program and began accepting applications for the production and sale of recreational marijuana in January of 2016.
The Oregon Marijuana Business Application Process requires that you have specific essential plans when submitting your application. Learn more about the required and recommended business plans for Oregon below.
REQUIRED OREGON BUSINESS PLANS FOR DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- –Dispensary Business Plan
- –Financial Plan
- –Security Plan
- –Inventory Control Plan
- –Staffing Plan
- –Operations Plan
- –Suitability of Proposed Facility Plan
- –Cultivation Facility Plan
- -Community Engagement Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- -Policies & Procedures
RECOMMENDED OREGON BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA DISPENSARY/CULTIVATION APPLICATION:
- –Environmental Plan
- –Fire Safety Plan
- –Product Safety Plan
- Marketing & Advertising Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Record Keeping Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- Transportation Plan-CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
Interested in opening a marijuana facility in Oregon? Don’t wait, start now and let us guide you through the process. Contact Us!
DEMOGRAPHICS – OREGON
Let us know how you would like to get involved in the marijuana industry.