Status: In Wisconsin, qualified patients may possess and use CBD extracts. State-permitted physicians and pharmacies may dipense CBD extracts to patients.
|CBD Program||Medical Program||Recreational Program||Are Applications Open?|
|Legal||Not legal||Not legal||closed|
Number of Wisconsin Marijuana Business Licenses Licenses Available
Wisconsin Marijuana Business License Guidelines
The state of Wisconsin is currently not accepting applications for marijuana businesses. To get ahead of the game and prepare for your marijuana business in the event the state legalizes marijuana businesses, review the resources below.
RECOMMENDED WISCONSIN MARIJUANA BUSINESS PLANS FOR MARIJUANA BUSINESS LICENSE:
- Wisconsin Marijuana Business Plan Package
- Business & Operations Plan Template
- Cultivation Plan Template
- Manufacturing/Processing Plan Template
- Environmental Plan Template
- Financial Plan Template
- Fire Safety Plan Template
- Inventory Control Plan Template
- Patient Education Plan Template
- Patient Recordkeeping Plan Template
- Product Safety Plan Template
- Security Plan Template
- Staffing Plan Template
- Suitability of Proposed Plan Template
- Transportation Plan Template
The History of Wisconsin Marijuana Business Licenses Marijuana
A very limited medical cannabis bill was passed and signed by Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walkerin April of 2014. The new law, formally known as AB 726, exempts a very limited class of individuals from criminal penalties for the use and possession of cannabidiol (CBD) in a form without a psychoactive effect. The bill allows physicians and pharmacies who have been issued an investigational drug permit by the FDA to dispense CBD.
Qualifying Medical Conditions: Individuals with seizure disorders.